Terms and Conditions
This English version of Terms and Conditions is prepared for reference purpose only. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the Japanese and English versions,the Japanese version shall prevail.Article 1 Membership
1. Member: Any individual that has agreed with these rules and has been registered as a member in accordance with the predetermined procedures.
2. Member Data: information about Members disclosed by the Member’s themselves to any of the AMUSE, Inc. (hereinafter “Company”) as well as historical data regarding Member’s Transactions.
3. These rules apply to all Members and must be observed at the time they sign up for membership and after they have been registered as a Member.
Article 2 Registration
1. Member qualification
Any individual who has agreed to these rules and applied for membership according to the prescribed procedure will be granted membership upon completion of the specified registration procedure. Membership registration must be done by an individual who wishes to become a Member. Registration by proxy is not permitted. The Company reserves the right to deny membership to individuals whose membership has been revoked in the past or those who for any reason are deemed unqualified for membership by the Company.
2. Entering Member Data
When registering for membership, the registrant must correctly enter the required information in the online form after having carefully read the instructions. Special symbols (such as !,?,&,%,#...etc.), old-style kanjis and Roman numerals are unusable. If any of these are contain in Member Data, these may be changed by the Company.
3. Password Management
(1) The Member agrees to maintain his/her password without disclosing it to any third party.
(2) The Member shall be responsible for taking necessary measures such as changing his/her password on a regular basis.
(3) Upon confirmation via the prescribed method that the password entered matches those that have been registered by the Member, the Company shall regard such access to have been made by the said Member and shall not be held liable for any damage arising from any unauthorized use of the Member's password or for any other reasons.
Article 3 Change of Registered Information
1. When there are any changes to his/her registered information, the Member shall immediately contact to the Company.
2. The Group shall not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of the Member's failure to the Company.
Article 4 Cancellation of Membership
Any Member who wishes to cancel his/her membership must delete his/her Member Data him/herself. Membership will be cancelled upon completion of the prescribed cancellation procedure.
Article 5 Cancellation of Membership and Obligation for Compensation
1. The Company reserves the right to cancel his/her membership without prior notice in the event of any of the following;
(1) the Company finds that the member provide false information;
(2) the member neglects payment of the purchase;
(3) the Company define as improper actions.
2. The member must compensate for the damage in the event of any of the following:
(1) To use membership number and password illegally;
(2) To send harmful programs;
(3) Infringe the intellectual property rights of the products that the Company provides;
(4) Violate the Terms and conditions of use.
(5) Do any other things that the Company defines as improper actions.
Article 6 Handling of Member Data
1. The Company generally never discloses any membership information without following events.
(1) To be required to disclose membership information by low;
(2) When the company needs to protect company’s rights, profit and honor
3. The Company receives the rights to provide information (including advertising and mail magazines) to the Members. If the Members do not wish, he/she may notice to the Company in accordance with predetermined procedures. Then, the Company will stop proving information. However, essential information does not include.
Article 7 Prohibition
When using the Services, the Member agrees not to:
(2) harm the rights, interests, or reputation of the Company, Service Providers, or third parties;
(3) engage in activities that may cause mental and physical harm to minors, or offend public order and morals;
(4) engage in activities that cause a nuisance or offend other users or third parties;
(5) provide false information;
(6) send or post any harmful computer programs or e-mail messages;
(7) illegally access the Company’s server or computer; or
(8) lend or give its user password to a third party or share them with a third party,
(9) do any other things that the Company define as improper actions.
Article 8 Suspension or Discontinuation of Services
The Group may suspend or discontinue the provision of Services, in whole or in part, or take necessary measures without prior notice in order to maintain the quality of the Services in the event of any of the following:
(1) the Company implements regular or emergency systems maintenance;
(2) there is a systems overload;
(3) a system has difficulties to maintain caused by a fire, power failure, or an interference by the third party;
(4) the Company finds any possible risk of Service interruption.
Article 9 Change or Abolition of Services
The Company reserves the right to change or abolish the Services, in whole or in part, at its discretion.
Article 10 Disclaimer
1. The Company will not be liable for any damage caused by any system interruption, delay, suspension, or data loss due to connection or computer failure, unauthorized access to data, and any other damage caused to the Member relating to the use of the Services provided by the Company.
2. The Company makes no warranties that e-mail content sent from the Company, Group's server, or domain will be free of any computer virus or any other harmful elements.
3. The Company will not be liable for any damage caused by the Member's infringement of these rules.
Article 11 Revision to These Rules
The Company may revise any or all of these rules. The Company may stipulate a set of rules supplementing these rules (hereinafter "Supplementary Rules"). When any revision or addition is made to these rules, the revised and/or amended rules and/or Supplementary Rules will go into effect as soon as they are posted on the Company's designated Web site. The Member agrees to comply with all revised rules as well as Supplementary Rules.
Article 12 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of the provisions of these rules shall be brought to the exclusive jurisdiction of which the Company’s head office is located as the court of first instance.